Sex has always been an integral part of our lives. But is having regular sex safe? Are there any risks attaches to sexual intercourse? And if they are then how can these risks be managed? Safe sex means protection from sexually transmissible infections and unplanned pregnancy. In this, there is no sexual involvement like the exchange of semen, vaginal fluids or anything else. The unsafe sex might lead to risks like chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis HIV aids and many more.
There are some tips which could be used by the couple to have safe sex, these include:
- Usage of condoms: condoms are the best possible options to protect the partners from STIs. They act as barriers to the exchange of semen, vaginal fluids or blood do not take place. Though they are not 100% safe, however, these are the ones that provide the best possible protection. To have sufficient protection, it is asked to use condom from the start of sex to the end as STIs can be caused before the ejaculate. One must always use a different condom every time one has sex.
- Cuddling: it is another activity that could provide safe sex and protects from STIs. Here the partners cuddle to show affection towards each other.
- Masturbation: sexual pleasure that one gives to oneself is even an activity when it comes to safe sex. If the partners want to have safe sex they might even indulge in the act of mutual masturbation that will not only help is suppressing the pleasure but would help them to prevent the STIs.
- Usage of contraception: a person can even use contraceptives in place of condoms. Contraceptives are birth control which is used to prevent unexpected pregnancy.
- Having sex with only one partner: this is another safe sex activity which can prevent STIs. Having sex with only one partner prevents basically from risks like HIV. Thus if you know that both the partners are free from any disease, this could lead to successful and safe sex.
Sex should be safe but along with that pleasure is important too, for which men’s health must bein a good condition so I surely recommend Kamavtar as it is the only brand I trust which is cost-effective and result-oriented.
For More Details Visit : www.kamavatar.com